Merrell Phaser Peak Waterproof (Men's)
Set-to-stun, the Phaser executes every outdoor mission through rough terrain and variable conditions with moisture-free precision. The high-cut Nubuck upper tops off Merrell® waterproof construction throughout. A Merrell® Grade 6 nylon insole adds stability to the durable EVA footframe and aggressive Vibram® Phaser Sole.
• Nubuck leather upper
• Bellows tongue keeps debris out
• Anti-rust bronze loop lacing system for secure lacing
• External counter adds stability
• Waterproof membrane treated with Aegis™ antimicrobial solution provides impermeable but breathable barrier
• EVA removable footbed
• Grade 6 nylon insole for backpacking with a medium pack
• Compression molded EVA footframe provides cushioning
• Merrell air cushion in the heel absorbs shock and adds stability
• M Select™ DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you can stay dry on the move
• Vibram® Phaser Sole/Trek Rubber
• Weight: 3lb 1oz
Discontinued By Merrell.
NOTE: If you have a Training Certification Number, TAS Membership ID, Law Enforcement Agency Code, Fire Department Reference Number, or Rescue Squad ID please enter it at check out for supplies discount(s) to be added. If you would like to receive training and obtain a certification or have your agency or department added to be granted gear & supply discounts please contact TAS (256)997-9577 or firstname.lastname@example.org