Evolv Elektra Climbing Shoes
The Elektra is one of the best selling low-volume climbing shoes in the world. Anatomical fit that is great for beginners and advanced climbers coupled with great looks make it a no-brainer for a first time or repeat buyer. The Synthratek VX upper and Agion® Antimicrobial liner ensure lasting comfort and odor protection. The split tongue and dual hook and loop closure provide easy on and off and secure fit.
- VEGAN FRIENDLY SYNTHETIC - Synthratek VX synthetic upper.
- SPLIT TONGUE - Gives maximum comfort and easy on and off.
- AGION® - Agion® Antimicrobial lining throughout the shoe and on the split tongue.
- NARROWER & LOWER VOLUME SHAPE
- FULL LENGHT MIDSOLE & OUTSOLE - For maximum support and comfort.
- OPPOSING CLOSURE STRAPS - For maximum tension.
- MOLDED VTR - Our Variable Thickness Rand (VTR) system puts thinner rand rubber in areas to reduce pressure points and hot spots around the foot as well as thicker rubber for increased longevity in the high wear zones near the toe for durability and performance.
- TRAX® SAS - Best friction plus maximum durability.
NOTE: If you have a Training Certification Number, TAS Membership ID, Law Enforcement Agency Code, Fire Department Reference Number, or Rescue Squad ID please enter it at check out for supplies discount(s) to be added. If you would like to receive training and obtain a certification or have your agency or department added to be granted gear & supply discounts please contact TAS (256)997-9577 or firstname.lastname@example.org