- Fall Protection
- ISC Red Back-Up Device
ISC Red Back-Up Device
The ANSI-rated RED Back-Up Device, with its positively locking springs, allow it to self-park (instead of self-tail) to maintain the best position to reduce fall factors in case of a fall. The Popper Tow Cord has a break-away clip which assists in smooth descents, and releases (pops off) in a panic situation.
· Weight: 210 grams (7 ounces)
· Strength: 140kg (310lbs) for single load. 240kg (530lbs) for rescue (2-person) loads
· For single ropes from 10.5 - 11mm (3/8" - 7/16")
· Making use of 'Rotational Braking'- the more the device rotates clockwise, the greater the build up of friction, which provides the automatic braking in the event of a fall or sudden pull on Popper Cord.
· Certifications: CE EN12841, ANSI Z359.1
NOTE: If you have a Training Certification Number, TAS Membership ID, Law Enforcement Agency Code, Fire Department Reference Number, or Rescue Squad ID please enter it at check out for supplies discount(s) to be added. If you would like to receive training and obtain a certification or have your agency or department added to be granted gear & supply discounts please contact TAS (256)997-9577 or firstname.lastname@example.org