ISC D4 Work Rescue Descender
The D4 Work/Rescue Descender features a unique and innovative cam action, which offers precise control at slow or fast speeds. The progressive cam works by way of one cam operating inside another cam. The D4 is the only ANSI certified descender on the market today.
· Weight: 655 grams (23 ounces)
· Strength: MBS 16kN (3597lbf)
· For use with single ropes from 10.5 - 11.5mm (7/16")
· Working Load Rating (WLL): 240kg (551lbs.)
· Certifications: CE EN12841, NFPA 1983, ANSI Z359
NOTE: If you have a Training Certification Number, TAS Membership ID, Law Enforcement Agency Code, Fire Department Reference Number, or Rescue Squad ID please enter it at check out for supplies discount(s) to be added. If you would like to receive training and obtain a certification or have your agency or department added to be granted gear & supply discounts please contact TAS (256)997-9577 or firstname.lastname@example.org